RWC Review

I must say... wow! Did an one hour test flight (VFR) around my home area (EDHK). Experienced broken, few, solid cloud layers and formations and a few changes in WX all around. Using FSGRW by the way. Really immerse feeling now. Finally SkymaxxPro is there where it should be and where it should be developed further on, despite it's a "WOW" product for me. 

Transitions are smooth, cloud formations are as I would expect them to look (given only METAR information). Very nice to the last cloud puffy. 

To the whole team: Well done!!! This is a game changer for me and makes flying low and slow a real pleasure now. Thank you!

X-Plane 2016-04-15 12-36-48.png

• Upvote 3

Was hesitant at first to add it to the SMP latest and finally gave in.

Wow is right Jacob! Did several legs from LSZH to LFMN then LEBL and the Heavy weather in Zurich and rest of Switzerland, light to medium for the rest sure proved the work you people did as SUPER! Frame rate pretty good considering the heavy scenery in the Alps (25-35 then about 40 average above heavy city scenery and above 60's near coastlines and over water.

Really enjoyed the mostly non stuttering flight in a realism as close as it gets! Thanks for y'alls hard work.

Glad I "...gave in."

edit...btw, same and better with JAR and Rotate MD80 ac which are pretty loaded with gfx and other heavy 'stuff'.

edit 2 lol

Also, running X-Life to boot!

787_15.png

787_14.png

787_13.png

Edited by TimeTraveler
  • Upvote 1