Useful reading ?

danhenri

Waiting for the release of this piece of art - and I'm sure at 100% it would be, don't matter when it will be released - I'm trying to do my best to learn as much as possible about the 737. Besides some Boeing technical docs that we can already download from the net, I found a book that could be useful : Mike Ray, "737 Classic Pilot Handbook". Could anyone give me an advice about it (Jan possibly ) ? 

Thank you for your answer,

Daniel.

I've got the Mike Ray Handbook too, good book. Remember it takes a vast amount of time and dedication to fly the 737 the way it's supposed to.

As for the Chris Brady book (I only know the website), it will help in understanding the underlying systems and will be a good supplement and good read too. However, the website itself is informative and you will find a lot of free info on smartcockpit.com too.

If you own an old Windows-XP PC, try finding a Boeing 737-300/500 CBT on the net. ;)

Edited by frumpy
  • Upvote 1