Rain problem

F-16FF

Hi all, i was going to buy skymax pro v3

i just want to know about the rain, i found this video 

it's this problem still present on v3??

i think that this rain is terrible, i hope that it's ok in V3 so i can buy it.

thank you for the answer

Edited by F-16FF
  • Downvote 2

The rain you see is made by X-Plane, not SkyMaxx.

Nothing has changed in the rain.

All I can tell you is the individual who made that video went out of his way to make it so obvious and create a deal over it.

We have been selling the SkyMaxx Pro series since almost three years now. It is easily the highest selling product in X-Plane, and with many thousands of people using it, if it were as big a deal or even as obvious as this guy tried to make it out to be then you would see these forums filled with tons of complaints.

I even forgot about this video. I fly in rainy conditions in X-Plane all the time, and never, ever do I "see" this because in motion it's not as drastic or noticeable as this video tries to portray it and it's actually a rare occurrence altogether.

Why does the "problem" exist? It's a limitation in how X-Plane renders different things in the sim (lights, rain, etc). In all reality, this is in the end an issue for Laminar Research to figure out down the line. :)

In the meantime, I'm going to get back to flying some 737 flights through heavy rain with SkyMaxx Pro 3 and not noticing this "effect".

Cheers! :)

So the answer is yes....

hopefully i watched that video before buy. I'm happy for you and for everyone that don't notice that, but i don't think that i can't stand to that rain effect.

I can wait longer for perfect Flying simulator, i'v waited years,

bye bye

and thanks for fast answer!

as far as, i think you should say of this problem before selling it :) maybe for you no, but for someone else is important

again, bye bye

Edited by F-16FF

Oh, dear lord...YOU are the guy that MADE that video! You didn't "find" any video. Hahahahahahah. I just realized it after doing some investigating on your username! I should have known...

For those not aware, F-16FF goes by another username as well, Viper04. He made this video and posted it ages ago. So, we're back to the same one person complaining about this. Figures.  :rolleyes:

Bye bye.

Oh, dear lord...YOU are the guy that MADE that video! You didn't "find" any video. Hahahahahahah. I just realized it after doing some investigating on your username! I should have known...

For those not aware, F-16FF goes by another username as well, Viper04. He made this video and posted it ages ago. So, we're back to the same one person complaining about this. Figures.  :rolleyes:

Bye bye.

muahahaha i got video replies on YT and i create this account, fucking IP

as far as, call who made xplane and fix that damn rain! i want to buy v3!

bb, ahaha im serious now, i come back in a year to see if you have find a way to fix that damn rain.

• Downvote 3