Over & Under the Alps 720P HD WMV

Jim Kallinen

Nice work, Jim. Years ago, there was a flying game (pretty good sim but not actually a sim) called A-10 Warthog. It had an amazing tunnel built into a mountain as well. In addition, at the middle of the tunnel was a turn off where one could make a right or a left. Well of course, the challenge became flying the Warthog into the tunnel and seeing how far one could go as it was actually wide enough to hold the plane. Have you by any chance taken a crack at flying into this tunnel? Let's see, which aircraft would fit...

Nice work, Jim. Years ago, there was a flying game (pretty good sim but not actually a sim) called A-10 Warthog. It had an amazing tunnel built into a mountain as well. In addition, at the middle of the tunnel was a turn off where one could make a right or a left. Well of course, the challenge became flying the Warthog into the tunnel and seeing how far one could go as it was actually wide enough to hold the plane. Have you by any chance taken a crack at flying into this tunnel? Let's see, which aircraft would fit...

I still have that game. Won`t work on any of my newer computers though. Sure do remember that mission to.  Have not flown into this tunnel yet.

Just have not had time, real world work sure getting in the way. Now I have Snow storm coming my way, just what we need in April, heavy wet

snow and they are saying we could get a 12" .

I bet if I went through my collection of disks, I'd come across A-10 as well, hadn't thought of it till you mentioned it. But alas, you're right, wouldn't work on my MAC tower. BUT, all those old MACS in the garage!!! Right, like I have the time  ;)

Extremely jealous about the storm! I grew up in the northeast and have lived in Southern California since '79. They say we have great weather here and I remind them we have great "climate" here but very little "weather!" Weather to me is the actual occurrence of things and frankly, very little happens around here in terms of weather. Not even clouds. BORING! Does make for great flying though. But I do miss the challenge.

Bundle up, get the cocoa going, put another log on the fire, etc. I miss the weather so much that I have live cameras I visit on my iPhone in South and North Dakota and anywhere else a storm is moving into. Be well, Jim!