OT: what camera add-on used for CRJ200 videos?

Hi!.. Well... I use the default one... BUT.... with TRACKIR. That way I have the motion like a hand camera. Sometimes I also put that nervous movement inside the video editor.

Thanks!

Which is the default one? Do you move with arrow keys?

I have pilotview, but it doesn't permit to move yourselve into the cockpit, but just only to switch from a camre to another one into the cockpit.

Ooh yes, like Javier says, you can use the keyboard (pg up/dn and arrows) to move in relation to plane and use ir and even go from outside to in, I do it :-)

pilotviews good for doing very fast passes. It can all be very fiddly, practice, practice. I'm posting the final 787 preview soon, you'll see in action, a little!!

Anyone know how to use ir with the independent free camera view, eg the one that doesn't move in relation with the plane??

• 4 years later...

You might want to try X-Camera, it is a free download at X-Plane.org. It combines many of the features of PilotView and integrates with TrackIR and HeadShake. It has a Walk or float mode which will let you get some cool panning affects. It is pretty new and still in development so I'm interested in feedback and how I can make it better. If you used EzDok EZCA for FSX it is a lot like that for X-Plane.

www.StickandRudderStudios.com