Crj200 Jrollon battery switch on but light display off

norkypoint

situation with no way out !!!! 

Well, no "free" way out, no. Especially for X-Plane 9 it appears. :(

It is slightly baffling that the other plug-ins work okay on Mavericks, but I think what is going on here is the CRJ needs some libraries that don't appear to be available any longer in 32-bit format for Mavericks.

Your option to "fix" this is to actually upgrade to X-Plane 10. Personally, I think you'll enjoy XP 10 MUCH more than 9, but it's not free.

This is a very unique predicament you are in, Norkypoint. I don't want you to be stuck with a piece of software you can't use, so if you do not want to upgrade to X-Plane 10 and use the CRJ there (it will work), then please contact our support with the support ticket system and I'll make sure you get refunded for your purchase.

Wish I could offer more here!

Well, no "free" way out, no. Especially for X-Plane 9 it appears. :(

It is slightly baffling that the other plug-ins work okay on Mavericks, but I think what is going on here is the CRJ needs some libraries that don't appear to be available any longer in 32-bit format for Mavericks.

Your option to "fix" this is to actually upgrade to X-Plane 10. Personally, I think you'll enjoy XP 10 MUCH more than 9, but it's not free.

This is a very unique predicament you are in, Norkypoint. I don't want you to be stuck with a piece of software you can't use, so if you do not want to upgrade to X-Plane 10 and use the CRJ there (it will work), then please contact our support with the support ticket system and I'll make sure you get refunded for your purchase.

Wish I could offer more here!

But upgrading to XP10 and use the same version of the CRJ200 (1.4.5)? Perhaps you did not read in previous posts that I have already done a test with the demo XP10 and with the current version of the CRJ200 nothing changes, usually issue ....

But upgrading to XP10 and use the same version of the CRJ200 (1.4.5)? Perhaps you did not read in previous posts that I have already done a test with the demo XP10 and with the current version of the CRJ200 nothing changes, usually issue ....

1.4.5 is not going to work. You need 1.5.3 for XP 10. Just send in a quick support ticket. :)

1.4.5 is not going to work. You need 1.5.3 for XP 10. Just send in a quick support ticket. :)

Ok Mr. Cameron. I ordered XP10 should be delivered in about 10 days, I hate your support ticket !!!! :angry:  OK,OK :D  I will request the version 1.5.3

ps: we started badly, you and I, but we recovered .... how do you know the customer is always right  ;)

• 1 month later...