Problem with installer - State of Florida - RealScenery

nycjrcf

Posting this in another section, but this category seems more appropriate, sorry for the cross post.

-----

I purchased the State of Florida scenery pack on Friday. It started to download all the zip files perfectly through the RealScenery 1.3 OSX installer. After it was about halfway through my internet went down and the installer failed.

After restarting the installer, I though I might be able to start the download where it left off. I chose the "Yes" option to reinstall a product. Every time I choose that option I get the message: 

"There has been an error. Error reading file ~/file_list.txt"

Then the installer automatically quits.

I chose to delete all the files I had already downloaded, restarting the installer, then choosing "No" as if I was installing everything for the first time. I punch in my login credentials and copy and past my download key into the installer and try to start it up again. Now every message I get is this after failing to download the first zip of the scenery package:

"Download of Apalachicola.zip failed. Do you want me to retry?"

Clicking retry is an endless loop of the same message, clicking "no" automatically closes the installer.

I've reached out to x-aviation support, but have gotten no response whatsoever. Their twitter seems to be inactive since March of 2013, is there anything I can do on my own to try and get this fixed? 

Thanks!