To buy, or not to buy that is the question…

SwissCyul

Hey there ;)

I once again need your help on what product i should buy. As you guys "made" me buy the CRJ200 I hope you will help me out this time too. 

I want to buy either Sky Maxx Pro or the Flight factor Boeing 757. I really can't decide which one i should buy… 

Or should i get both???

Please help me out with this "tough" decision :D

Thanks,

SwissCyul 

Edited by SwissCyul

Alright, well i think i am going for both… :D 

Thanks for your opinions. I will write about my experience when i get the products. (And i will blame you guys for making me emptying my wallet… ;)

Greetings,

SwissCyul 

If you are short on money, buy the airplane. The simulation games should be about simulating, not watching.

If you want some game for watching, play the Tomb Raider, you can gaze on Lara's chest ;-)

I'm not saying that SkyMax is not worth the money, but I just think that the airplanes brings more entertainment.

If you are short on money, buy the airplane. The simulation games should be about simulating, not watching.

If you want some game for watching, play the Tomb Raider, you can gaze on Lara's chest ;-)

I'm not saying that SkyMax is not worth the money, but I just think that the airplanes brings more entertainment.

Well, money is not really the problem. My first thought was also to only buy the airplane, but then i thought why not both :D 

And by that statement you render this post totally useless ;)

Well, not really :) 

I wanted to hear your opinions. And now i formed my "opinion" on what to buy. But to honour you, i will buy the Boeing 757 first and then head over to X-aviation and buy Skymaxx Pro :D 

• Upvote 1

I'd go for the FF 777 before the 757.  I like the newer glass avionics over the round dial guages.

I bought the B777 half a year ago. But i think it was kind of a money waste, because the exterior model looks not really like a B777… 

I bought the B777 half a year ago. But i think it was kind of a money waste, because the exterior model looks not really like a B777… 

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.  Sure looks like a 777 to me.  

SkyMaxx clouds look less like clouds than the 777 looks less like a 777…:)

Edited by Nano

Well, the 777-300 is ok, but the 777-200LR has a way to big landing gear… 

And did you ever see a Simulator with really realistic clouds? I think that is just not possible because the real ones are way to complex… ;) 

Anyways this topic was not supposed to start discussing about other products :D

• Upvote 1