RealScenery Phoenix: X-Plane Autogen Appearing on Top of Scenery

estokes

I just purchased and installed RealScenery Phoenix. It's a wonderful scenery, expect I've run into a problem. It appears that default X-Plane 10 Autogen has appeared on top of the scenery, which totally ruins it. Any advice on how to fix the problem? Thanks in advance.

I just purchased and installed RealScenery Phoenix. It's a wonderful scenery, expect I've run into a problem. It appears that default X-Plane 10 Autogen has appeared on top of the scenery, which totally ruins it. Any advice on how to fix the problem? Thanks in advance.

Can you show a screenshot of what you're seeing, please? This shouldn't be happening in the way you describe it. We'll be sure to get you sorted so things run satisfactory. :)

Thanks for the speedy reply Cameron. I have attached a screenshot of the issue on this post. Another issue I'm having which I forgot to mention: I have a custom scenery of KSDL (scottsdale airport) which will not show up with the Phoenix RealScenery. Any idea on how I can fix this? Thanks. http://s1287.photobucket.com/user/ethanstokes777/media/ScreenShot2014-04-06at83149PM_zps6a222167.png.html

Thanks for the image!

Based on what I see there, the quickest way to get rid of what you're seeing would be one to two things:

1. Turn off the autogen in your X-Plane rendering settings

or

2. Go into your X-Plane/Custom Scenery folder and delete the _Phoenix_HR_overlays folder. 

I have a custom scenery of KSDL (scottsdale airport) which will not show up with the Phoenix RealScenery. Any idea on how I can fix this?

You can get this to show up by simply editing the load order of the scenery pack within the scenery.ini file located in your Custom Scenery folder. Just make it so that the SDL folder you see in that file is loaded up AFTER the Phoenix scenery you purchased from us! :)

Let me know if you have any other questions or issues and we'll be happy to help.

Thanks for the image!

Based on what I see there, the quickest way to get rid of what you're seeing would be one to two things:

1. Turn off the autogen in your X-Plane rendering settings

or

2. Go into your X-Plane/Custom Scenery folder and delete the _Phoenix_HR_overlays folder. 

You can get this to show up by simply editing the load order of the scenery pack within the scenery.ini file located in your Custom Scenery folder. Just make it so that the SDL folder you see in that file is loaded up AFTER the Phoenix scenery you purchased from us! :)

Let me know if you have any other questions or issues and we'll be happy to help.

Sorry to bother you again Cameron, I am in the .ini file now. There are two folders, one is Phoenix_HR and the other is Phoenix, so I should just edit to make sure that KSDL is loaded after both, correct? And the fix you mentioned for the XP objects appearing over the top of the scenery worked great, thanks again for that. 

Sorry to bother you again Cameron, I am in the .ini file now.

Hey there, no bother at all!

Yes, what you said is accurate in how you should go about changing the ini file. Once you've done this all is well (or should be).

Alternatively, you can just delete the KSDL folder in the ini file altogether and X-Plane will re-compile the list with SDL at the bottom upon re-load of the sim.