Air Malaysia 777 Missing

Jim Kallinen

I think that theory with the volcano ash sounds like a possible explanation for me. If the flight crashed into the sea, they will have to do a really big search and rescue operation. This reminds me a little bit of the Air France flight 447 A330-200 crash 4 years ago. 

I think that theory with the volcano ash sounds like a possible explanation for me. If the flight crashed into the sea, they will have to do a really big search and rescue operation. This reminds me a little bit of the Air France flight 447 A330-200 crash 4 years ago. 

Ash cloud is near impossible, MH370 did not give out a single distress message to MH HQ, AF447 did give out distress messages for over 5mins to AF HQ. I'll also see what my ICAO contact has in terms of info...

Ash cloud is near impossible, MH370 did not give out a single distress message to MH HQ, AF447 did give out distress messages for over 5mins to AF HQ. I'll also see what my ICAO contact has in terms of info...

It is not really impossible. There are a ton of unanswered questions. We don't know what happened. So we can't say that this is impossible or possible. First of all they need to find the wreckage. The only clue where the plane is located, is a about 150 km long oil trace on the ocean. 

Maybe something new:

-Aircraft had a ground collision at Shanghai Pudong Airport in 2012, part of the right wing was ripped off 

-before radar contact loss the aircraft dropped 200 meters and then performed a 180 degree turn, after that the signal was gone

-last contact was about 223km SW from the Vietnamese coast

Two of the passengers had fake ID's, sounds like a terrorist attack to me...

@SwissCyul: Another flaw in your theory is that previous to MH370 there where two incidents of planes having flown into hash clouds (BA and KL 747's) and in both cases the crew had time to send a MAYDAY and none of the two crashed, so how would a hash could make a T7 go down in seconds?

The volcanic ash theory is indeed not really possible. I am starting to thing that it was a terrorist attack. I thought that they didn't get the ELT signal. The bizarre fact is that they didn't find any debris in the ocean. If someone had a really powerful bomb on board, and it detonated at  30 000 feet, there would be nothing found on the ground. This is a really crazy case…  

Edited by SwissCyul

The volcanic ash theory is indeed not really possible. I am starting to thing that it was a terrorist attack. I thought that they didn't get the ELT signal. The bizarre fact is that they didn't find any debris in the ocean. If someone had a really powerful bomb on board, and it detonated at  30 000 feet, there would be nothing found on the ground. This is a really crazy case…  

they did say that oil slicks were found, if the plane exploded mid air, the fuel probably would've spread out much more than just two slicks, assuming those slicks are from the jet