CRJ 200 X Plane 10.25 Promblem

xplane

I got JRollon's CRJ 200 in November, before X Plane updated to 10.25. After updating, the plane's avionics, autopilot, displays, etc. wouldn't work. I tried reinstalling it and messing with avionics plug in yet nothing worked. I looked in the plugin admin and it showed the avionic plugin yet when I tried to enable it, X Plane would freeze up and sometimes crash. Any idea how I can fix this. 

Thanks,

Jack

Hey,

Sorry about the wrong forum post, I guess I didn't look close enough at were I should be posting. Anyway, I usually use 32 bit because the plugins I use are only 32 bit (XACARS and Squawkbox.) I am not aware of what Gizmo is and what it does, should I install it?

Thanks

Jack

Posting in the wrong forum happens to everyone ;)

Gizmo is a plugin for certain add-ons. You don't have to install it. 

I don't exactly know what your problem could be. Since you are using the 1.4.5 version and 32 bit everything should be fine. Did the problem occur in the 32 or 64bit version of X Plane? 

In 64bit the Crj 1.4.5 doesn't work. 

Could you attach your log file please?

My problem occurred in both 32 and 64 bit. I think I might see in trying to install a less recent version of X Plane considering my problem happened after I updated to version 10.25. Anyway, here is the log file ---> file:///Users/Jackfleming/Documents/X-Plane%2010/Log.txt  Just copy and paste it into you web browser, sorry I could find how to make an attachment. :)

Edited by xplane

It looks like you don't have gizmo properly installed. The CRJ200 requires Gizmo to work. I suggest you reinstall the plane with the installer and not just copying the files into the aircraft folder. The installer will take care of the rest. 
XACARS and Xsquawkbox have a 64 bit version available. Perhaps if you update both you won't need to use the 32 bit app anymore and benefit from the latest versions of the sim and all add-ons