Repaints?

Wow your a nice guy...anyway I did try it before asking and the result was worst then an drawing made by a 3 year old! Trust me there is a reason I ask, and its that I SUCK BIG TIME when it comes to repaints.

Well, that's not so bad considering your profile says you're only 5 :)

The reason I suggested trying it yourself is that everyone sucks at repaints until they keep doing them and over time they get better.

Not everybody wants to show there real age, there is nothing wrong with that. I just said that I was born the day that the SSJ100 did its maiden flight.

Strange. Can't find that anywhere on your profile......

Is there a particular reason why you come across as obnoxious, when people are only trying to help?

You were beyond lucky to find SwissCyul prepared to use his own time to have a go at making your repaints.  Most people won't, which is why - in the long term - you would go far by learning to do them yourself.  It's easy to create some real masterpieces.

I started out like you two years ago - hadn't used Photoshop in my life.  Well, I've done over 100 repaints since.  In two years, that's not bad.  I'm just saying, it's not rocket science and it is amazing what you can create.  It may not be the livery you began with, but you will always turn something out every time.

And asking someone to do a repaint is a big ask, but if you ask a question about how to do something, members here will rush to your aid with advice and talk you through it.

Edited by Nicola_M