I have got to have something set wrong!!!

viper245

And the X-Plane 10 shock begins again.  

Alright lets smooth this over some, out of the box there is very limited airport scenery in X-Plane 10.  If you look in your custom scenery folder you will see a bunch of legacy airports from Aerosoft.

Now with that being said Laminar Research has developed a way for users to submit airports to be included with future updates.  Right now I think we have almost 300 or so user submitted airports and expect this number to grow in the future.

Can someone else chime in and help this new user find where the list is for these user submitted airports?  

Hey, Eddie,

Welcome to X-Pilot...we're happy to have you here!

Okay, so based on your description I would venture to guess you may be running an outdated version of X-Plane 10. ATL should definitely have buildings of the three you listed, so here's what you should do if you have not already....

1. Download the X-Plane updater here.

2. Run the updater and get up to the latest version of X-Plane 10.

Once this is done you should see some buildings at Atlanta. If you still do not see any, then you'll need to open up the rendering settings menu and verify that you have your objects turned up. Having these turned off will eliminate airport scenery from showing.