What did you fly today?

Maxime

The S92 is hard to fly, it takes practice to perfect. In fact it is really realistic and the real S92 acts like that as well.

Howard, it flies great, lovely in fact.  My major gripe is I wasted all of yesterday's flying time trying to figure out how to change colours on some things, only to find you can't. I can't for the life of me figure how this thing's paints have been done. For me, an acf has to be customizable, and this one isn't.  You're stuck with dayglo rotors and other items that are only applicable to one type. That spoils it for me.

Oh and the paintkit sucks. Just spent the last 18 hours solid creating one that isn't "Paint the tail on the donkey."

Edited by Nicola_M

Culiacan to Manzanillo at 33 000 with the 727.  SkyMaxx is really impressive when you get it tweaked right.

Hey AtomicFrog what shadow and Aliasing settings do you use?  Those exterior shots of the C90 are really slick

The second picture in that... looks like real life. And I don't mean it looks like X-Plane looking like real life. I mean it looks like real life. The mountains in the haze in the background... finally something I've never seen in X-Plane. Those are some amazing shots there!

The second picture in that... looks like real life. And I don't mean it looks like X-Plane looking like real life. I mean it looks like real life. The mountains in the haze in the background... finally something I've never seen in X-Plane. Those are some amazing shots there!

I know hey! I think I was on 4xFSAA because there arent too many building or roads on the flight route.  Those are the best shots ive been able to take so far. 

I love that layer above 30 000 with the haze and blurry distance 

Edit: All props to Mr Maxx and staff for the amazing addon

Edited by canox