What did you fly today?

Maxime

RE: JohnMAXX: 

It is good to see you here BTW!

Thanks very much! I am glad to be here. I am also happy to see such great contributors and enthusiast like yourself and Carlos Garcia and others I know well here also.

This forum s gonna Rock. 

org who?

Edited by zymurg
  • Upvote 1

WOW! WOW!

Today's page have such great shot's there should be a 'Screenshots Hall Of Fame' and they all would be on it!

Footnote: As I am writing this message I am flying my new MU-2 (well yes, autopilot of course) and I am lovin this aircraft. "It's truely like 'being there'.

gotta get back to my controls, co-pilot nagging!

Edited by zymurg
  • Upvote 1

They were v10 Cruster--haven't tried it on 64bit or version v10.20 32 bit but she flew well on the earlier ones.

Get out! I remember trying it in some earlier version of XP10, but had problems with something or other (trim? gauges? I don't recall, alas). If it works in 10.11, I'll have to take mine out again for sure!

Think shes always been a difficult one to fly (very light on the controls and an easy staller)and I've had to adjust the null zones as usual which I do for very few other planes (Spitfire-Hurricaine only)Been flying hands on tonight & landed her easily at  WA09 & CYYJ . Panel gauges,GPS look ok & FD responding but I haven't used auto yet--I'll nip over to Vancouver on auto for a  tryout...Cheers

Well got to Bellingham, then Vancouver, everything including Autopilot  working 'Hunkey dory' till I changed livery---then the 'Cursed' registration system cut in for the billionth time since I  bought the plane & she's sitting on the Tarmac waiting for someone to get back to me---think I'll take a bus...... :angry: