What did you fly today?

Maxime

Carlos;

Pardon my ignorance; but could you point me in the direction where I could fine the "shoreline" texture you are using, I tried the .org site but to no avail.

Thanks.

Sorry I dont speak English, if you are asking about the DA42 Texture "shoreline", Thats Not the DA42 payware plane. Its a freeware plane, that is not available right now to download.

Carlos ;

Perdone mi ignorancia , pero me podría apuntar en la dirección donde podría multar a la textura " costa " ( la mirada azul del agua en la costa, no el avión) que está utilizando, probé el sitio org , pero fue en vano. .

Gracias .

Ah Ok... ya entendí... Puedes descargarlo de aquí : http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=17311

Saludos

Carlos Garcia 

Sneak Peak of EPOCH SIM "Ultimate Survival Alaska" Episode 9 to be released on Monday. New special files and RW pictures never before released on any previous episode. This will be an exciting SIM adventure episode for both VFR and IFR.

Carenado_C185F_Float_v1_16.jpgCarenado_C185F_Float_v1_19.jpg

Edited by zymurg
  • Upvote 7