What did you fly today?

Maxime

Uh, you can't.  It's a one-off I created as a feasibilty exercise around the medevac MD902, based on the real MD902 Combat Explorer from 1995.  The weapons are added in PlaneMaker, so I can't just post it up as a complete aircraft.

On top of that, because no one makes weapon mounts, I had to cobble together twenty-two other weapons in PM to make the weapon arms, meaning it's memory-hungry, crashed my system a number of times, and I was limited where I could fly it.  Until a dev comes up with a simple weapon arm, it's just not worth the effort imo.

Edited by Nicola_M

KBTR-TNCM

9220185250_a3632144c4_o.png

Departure

9217415177_b2a9f46d82_o.png

Forgot to take many enroute shots, so here is the beautiful 1/2 island of Saint Maarten.

9217415085_527be63f02_o.png

9217414869_50eb97dd7d_o.png

Touchdown!

9220185736_37de8c4f07_o.png

Turnabout...

9220185596_4afaff7e0f_o.png

And parking!

9217414327_ec9d8fa7e2_o.png

Like for perfect parking? :D

Airport was TNCM that I converted from FlyTampa a while ago, just remembered that I had that one. Nice 2-3 hour flight!

• Upvote 8

Hi T50, not there is a plane i havent flown in a while!!!! Always reminds me of a Russian version of Porco Rosso's plane in the Japanese animation Kuranai no buta (Crimson Pig) where he flies a Savoia S21 :)

Great shots as well :)

Slainte,

Andy

NZCH

Wow! Nice shots MdMax, looks like Carenado have done a great job!

Yeah, it's a fun plane in typical Carenado style. Looks extremly great, flies well, and has not many systems to worry about (which, for me, makes Carenado planes less and less interesting, but well, it's their approach since years... but I wish for a plane which has the visual quality of Carenado and the combined depth of Alan Fletcher's freeware C172 (general systems) and JGX' Cessna Corvalis (G1000)).

By the way, currently, the OAT on the digital clock in the v10 plane has a bug (press the OAT button on the clock and you'll recognize it), but thankfully it's just a small one, and the analogue OAT gauge is correct.

Edited by Mario Donick