What did you fly today?

Maxime

The E-190LR with (even more) enhanced fuel tanks (to resemble the Lineage 1000 business jet which is a variant of the 190LR) on a test flight in Alaska:

post-6607-0-95117700-1366533237_thumb.pn

The paint is made for my virtual world tour, where I am currently using the Falcon 7x also with a pink "plane is named after my girlfriend" painting. The 190LR Lineage mod will replace the Falcon 7x shortly.

Edited by Mario Donick
  • Upvote 4

a ) Its KSAN/SAN

b ) No its the XPJ 777.

Here is a picture of my flight, Try and guess which airport I landed at and which plane I flew (I mean who made it).

screenshot_106.png

that is most definitely not the XP jets 777. this plane has transparent cockpit windows, self-moving slats, high gear detail and most importantly, poorly done object animations. This is the Project Oblivion 777, an illegal conversion of the SKYSPIRIT 2012 777 paired with the XP-jets flight model. I'd refrain from uploading photos by that group.

• Upvote 1

that is most definitely not the XP jets 777. this plane has transparent cockpit windows, self-moving slats, high gear detail and most importantly, poorly done object animations. This is the Project Oblivion 777, an illegal conversion of the SKYSPIRIT 2012 777 paired with the XP-jets flight model. I'd refrain from uploading photos by that group.

How many times do I have to tell you: I MODEFIED the XPJ 777, I just kept the flight model and redid the rest...

M horton, you are eric winter. Get outta here. 

Not sure what your saying here sir, my name is Matt Horton (hence the M. for Matt not for Mr. for Mister...) [And no I have no links with the American Airlines CEO (ex CEO or what ever you want to call him) Tom Horton.]

Not sure what your saying here sir, my name is Matt Horton (hence the M. for Matt not for Mr. for Mister...) [And no I have no links with the American Airlines CEO (ex CEO or what ever you want to call him) Tom Horton.]

Dude, you literally post the EXACT same stuff. We aren't stupid. 

Dude, you literally post the EXACT same stuff. We aren't stupid. 

I never said you (or any other member of this website) was stupid, I have really no ideal why you can't see that I am a new member here (and on X-Plane.org) that just wants to have fun on X-Plane, chat with other X-Plane geeks and post pictures of my flights.