What did you fly today?

Maxime

The aerofly were good-thanks. I really haven't made that one out yet although I installed it some six weeks ago. Only flew it a couple of times and must say the models fly and handle very well but its not up to X-Planes standard or style--Basically I don't think there's much around that can touch it regardless of which angle you attack it.-- 'Dues where due's due' as they say--Cheers Pal-Edwin

• Upvote 1

I've got a pretty good collection already but this one really interests me 'weez'--how do you rate her and whats the 3D panel like (Assuming she has one?) Because if I can't fly it with Trakir--I don't fly (Well spoilt with Trakir) B)

No need to answer that--could not resist. Sure got some strong reaction when i first flew her--fps jumping all over the place but she settled down after a lot of fiddling in options--Had to take everything back to zero then build back???? never had that with a plane before--Nice plane though

Edited by edwin

Was privileged enough to be able to buy Jason Chandlers Piper 9.70 pack last night!!! Changed pits and wheel fairing where I saw fit, then went all sorts of flying. Didn't remember FRAPS the first couple sessions, but I got a few shots that I will share with you all. Sadly, my recently re-acquired Falco will not be part of this set as I just got her up and flying (Thanks Tom and Cameron!) so no shots just yet. Tomorrow, that's a different story!!! :D

• Upvote 2

Was privileged enough to be able to buy Jason Chandlers Piper 9.70 pack last night!!! Changed pits and wheel fairing where I saw fit, then went all sorts of flying. Didn't remember FRAPS the first couple sessions, but I got a few shots that I will share with you all. Sadly, my recently re-acquired Falco will not be part of this set as I just got her up and flying (Thanks Tom and Cameron!) so no shots just yet. Tomorrow, that's a different story!!! :D

post-1266-0-66571000-1333685628_thumb.jp

post-1266-0-63426500-1333685650_thumb.jp

post-1266-0-51815100-1333685686_thumb.jp

post-1266-0-98884000-1333685924_thumb.jp

post-1266-0-47981900-1333685936_thumb.jp

post-1266-0-05379600-1333685950_thumb.jp

post-1266-0-91792500-1333685971_thumb.jp

• Upvote 2