Cessna Corvalis TT bug?

albvt

That is not a bug.  The light switches are located in their proper positions in the 3D cockpit (just like the real aircraft).  For obvious reasons they cannot be put in the actual locations in the 2D cockpit.

"... The light switches are located in their proper positions in the 3D cockpit ...".

All I see is this (half of a landing light switch...) :

Unable to put an image here...! :(

No strobe, position and taxi lights?
No panel light dimmers?
Edited by albvt

"... The light switches are located in their proper positions in the 3D cockpit ...".

All I see is this (half of a landing light switch...) :

Unable to put an image here...! :(

No strobe, position and taxi lights?
No panel light dimmers?

As I stated... ALL the light switches are in their proper positions in the 3D cockpit...

post-213-0-24333600-1382452485_thumb.png

In addition, I have made accommodations for the panel and instrument dimmers so that they are more easily accessible. Reading the POH would help... see Pg. 100. 

ALL the light switches are in their proper positions in the 3D cockpit...

I think the original posting (2nd image!) refers to an apparently WRONG position of the landing light switch. On the screenshot it is halfway hidden behind the vapor supress and go around buttons -- it should not be there.

Now the question is: What's the reason?

@albvt:

Which X-Plane version, which operating system and which aircraft version do you use?

I think the original posting (2nd image!) refers to an apparently WRONG position of the landing light switch. On the screenshot it is halfway hidden behind the vapor supress and go around buttons -- it should not be there.

Now the question is: What's the reason?

@albvt:

Which X-Plane version, which operating system and which aircraft version do you use?

If that is the case, there is something corrupt in his install and he needs to download a new copy.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Jim,

I would like to ask you IF the "Active Flight Plan" window is restricted to a certain number of waypoints?

If not, what is the step to take to expend the window?

I had a " .fms " file with 27 waypoints (Belgian Tour).

See image below :

post-13450-0-70861500-1383388119_thumb.j

Hi Jim,

I would like to ask you IF the "Active Flight Plan" window is restricted to a certain number of waypoints?

If not, what is the step to take to expend the window?

I had a " .fms " file with 27 waypoints (Belgian Tour).

See image below :

attachicon.gifActive_Flight_Plan.jpg

Albert,

The Flight Plan can contain up to 96 waypoints.  Use the large FMS knob to select the pages in the Active Flight Plan window.

Also, please start a new thread when you have a new subject to discuss.  Your question had nothing to do with the original post.

Edited by JGregory

Albert,

The Flight Plan can contain up to 96 waypoints.  Use the large FMS knob to select the pages in the Active Flight Plan window.

Also, please start a new thread when you have a new subject to discuss.  Your question had nothing to do with the original post.

Hi Jim,

WOW...! Thanks for the diligent reply.

Overlooked that "large FMS knob"...!  B)

Albert