Thomas Ruth's A310 vanished from the skies??

SwissCyul

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Aircraft was a crappy conversion of the a310 mixed with a poorly modelled Riviere flight model, both parties approved of the conversion but it got taken down when I got banned their for an unrelated aircraft. I no longer have the plane but I could probably re-create because I still have permissions.

That would be really cool if you could convert it... I really loved that when I was still flying on FSX.

Could you do that perhaps? Would be awesome!

Hey Mike I have it. If you want me to send it to you shoot me a PM.

You do not have the rights to distribute that file. Keep that in mind.

Technically it's my file, I still have permissions to distribute both parts of the plane, in any case, I don't want it. if I were to build a future a310, i'd be able to do better from the bottom up. That A310 wasn't that great anyways, and I could do better.

Technically it's my file, I still have permissions to distribute both parts of the plane, in any case, I don't want it. if I were to build a future a310, i'd be able to do better from the bottom up. That A310 wasn't that great anyways, and I could do better.

ok, thanks for the info. would have been great as there is no good a310 out there with a nice exterior model...

if you change your mind, just let me know ;-)

Hehe didn't see that he was talking to you sorry. Thought he meant someone else :P