dc3 - yokes and columns frozen...

jcomm

On my last install of X-plane 10, I picked the "Douglas_DC-3_1.2.zip" installer from my account and installed / activated successfuly.

I have a problem though - in the cockpit, W or SHIFT-9 views, the yokes and columns are frozen. The rudders to move.

Any ideas?

Thx in advance for any help!

Ok, I'm up here and went to sleep for a while :-)

I'll try again in a couple of hours and reprt back...

BTW, as per wim's suggestion, I reloaded Xplane a few times, and the "problem" was still there. Would the AP store it's state from session to session?

I don't even remember the generic AP connect / disconnect key in X-Plane :-/, but if it's state really get's stored between sessions, than this might well be the case (?)

Thx guys!

No, in that case the AP is not the problem, because by a restart of X-Plane the AP is off.

1. You can troubleshoot further to look at the values of the flightcontrols via "Data Input & Output"; do you see changing values while using the yoke?

2. Is the yoke set up correctly? (if the yoke works in an other plane, than the problem specifies to the DC-3)

Edited by wim1976

• 2 weeks later...

Thx for your help wim1976.

Apparently the problem has to do with the order I install the mu2j and the dc3.

If I install first the muj2, then the dc3, I loose the yokes and other functionalities in the mu2j

If the order is reversed, then it's the dc3 tha is affected, loosing the animation of the yokes and functionalities like the engine overstress and warnings.

I have oppened a ticket with Cameron and he will help me anytime soon :-)