Aircraft designers... United?

Ahmed

Hey!

Have anybody before thought what would happen if all X-Plane aircrafts designers unite together? :D

We would have the PERFECT aircraft for X-Plane which would beat PMDG,, seriously.

Every develpor has something special in his designs.

Some developers design really good flight models and cockpits.

Others code GREAT systems.

If most of aircraft developers team-up, they would release a PERFECT aircraft in a little amount of time..

Agree? :unsure:

If most of aircraft developers team-up, they would release a PERFECT aircraft in a little amount of time..

I think that's being more than a little optimistic.

Put a dozen chefs around a saucepan - do you think between all twelve they'd all make a soup in less than a minute?  Only a couple could get to the pan at once. 

Well, as a matter of fact IXEG is a team of developers that worked and still work alone as well, mainly based on your assumptions. They want to learn from each other and take aircraft developement in XP to the next level. Results (737 classic) are expected end of this year...

Cheers

Flo

Edited by FloB

FloB

Yes, I'm well aware of IXEG.  They are a small team. Small is good.

I was replying to Ahmed's original suggestion that "if all X-Plane aircrafts designers unite together."

You'd have them all tripping over each other. A group that large would find it very difficult to produce anything, let alone any quicker than is current.

Edited by Nicola_M

• 2 weeks later...

That is fun, as when I was 15 ( not so long ago ), I made a similar thread over the .org ( which was quickly deleted BTW )...

I think it is really a characteristic of our own ( young people ) to be such naive and optimistic... The idea is not stupid in its deep, but the fact is that we are humans, and humans got so much defaults than it is like asking " why all humans don't unit together to face the dangers and hazards of life ? Why not make a common universal currency etc etc ... that would solve ALL problems, but humans loves problems, fights, aggressiveness, power over the others, money, respect, being the best etc etc ...

Working as a team would ( if the team is clever enough to not kill each other, which happen almost every time ) be so much efficient that it would leave no place for fails or bad things or low quality product ... and everyone would be happy ;-)

Just keep in mind that humankind pretend to look for happiness... in reality they are constantly looking for conflict ;-( ( yes, I want to feel like an E.T )