[SOLVED] Transition Problem

newmind

Hello,

I have a little problem when i'm going to program the FMS: after inserting the SID for a certain airport (navigraph cycle 1306), I'm going to chose the transition but only the first page of TRANS is shown and cannot go to next page (I've verified the XML file and I see all the TRANS I need). The same thing happens in different airports and for the STAR TRANSITION too...

So the point is: is it a bug or something different????

System: W8 64 bit - x plane 10.20.

newmind Posted Yesterday, 07:00 PM

I have a little problem when i'm going to program the FMS: after inserting the SID for a certain airport (navigraph cycle 1306), I'm going to chose the transition but only the first page of TRANS is shown and cannot go to next page .....

Please tell us which airport, SID and TRANS you are trying to enter, and the location you are when your trying to enter this into the FMS. List each key press, attaching a few screenshots would help.

Also check your workflow; RTE page, ORIGIN, DEST, Origin RW or DEP page and Rwy, STAR. STAR TRANS, then RTE page 2 or LEGS page, en-route, followed by ARR page and SID, SID TRANS, APP, APP TRANS.

Did you have this problem with the default navdata? has it every worked for you or has it only just started gioving you problems.
If you still have problems, attach a copy of your Log.txt file and the answers to the above questions. :)
cessna729.

Edited by cessna729

newmind Posted Yesterday, 07:00 PM

Please tell us which airport, SID and TRANS you are trying to enter, and the location you are when your trying to enter this into the FMS. List each key press, attaching a few screenshots would help.

Also check your workflow; RTE page, ORIGIN, DEST, Origin RW or DEP page and Rwy, STAR. STAR TRANS, then RTE page 2 or LEGS page, en-route, followed by ARR page and SID, SID TRANS, APP, APP TRANS.

Did you have this problem with the default navdata? has it every worked for you or has it only just started gioving you problems.

If you still have problems, attach a copy of your Log.txt file and the answers to the above questions. :)

cessna729.

No, it never worked for me..the plane run great except for these thing!!!
As you suggested I turned back to default data (CRJ clean install) but no way...problem still there!!
This is the flight i'd like to insert in the FMS positioning in LIRA: LIRA OST7A TIBER7A (that i cannot insert because i've only 1 trans page)  TIBER UY106 GITOD UM726 SUKOM UY504 ROVIG ROVIG1X ILSX04R following step by step the tutorial...

post-12014-0-38971200-1373573355_thumb.p

post-12014-0-74148900-1373573385_thumb.p

post-12014-0-42624300-1373573414_thumb.p

post-12014-0-91193500-1373573441_thumb.p

post-12014-0-83474300-1373573468_thumb.p

post-12014-0-14137000-1373573501_thumb.p

Log.txt

No, it never worked for me..the plane run great except for these thing!!!
As you suggested I turned back to default data (CRJ clean install) but no way...problem still there!!
This is the flight i'd like to insert in the FMS positioning in LIRA: LIRA OST7A TIBER7A (that i cannot insert because i've only 1 trans page)  TIBER UY106 GITOD UM726 SUKOM UY504 ROVIG ROVIG1X ILSX04R following step by step the tutorial...

Hi newmind,

Your Log.txt shows that you are using a non- X-Aviation CRJ-200, you realy need to contact the supplier of your version (as X-Aviation uses a different installer etc).

But as you have asked here; I've had a quick look at your Log.txt file, and it shows your trying to load and run a number of other plugins at the same time as the CRJ-200, and a number of these other plugins are generating loads of ERRORS and WARNINGS, never a good thing :(

Back to you original problem not showing more than 4 TRANS on the OST7A SID at LIRA Rwy 15, I can confirm I see the same thing on my CRJ-200 using the latest Navigraph 1307 data :(

post-7830-0-55695000-1373581714_thumb.jp

I can only see the LIRA DEPART 1/1 page and cannot see any ofther remaining TRANS that are listed in the xml data.

post-7830-0-46458400-1373582584_thumb.gi

So the questions are:

Are there really that many TRANS for the OST7A SID? Is the Navigraph data file formatted correctly? or is it a "bug" in the CRJ-200 causing it not to show the remaining pages?.

Maybe the Devs can help you here? :) If it is a "malformed" navdata file, Navigraph need to be informed so they can fix it. :D

cessna729.

Edited by cessna729

Hey guys,

this is a good one. Apparently, the limitation on four SID transitions has been there since CRJ 1.3 (previous versions didn't know SID transitions at all) and is still there in the 777. I fixed it now in the latest codebase for my current FMS. So congratulations on reporting a CRJ bug and getting a 777 fix :) I can't fix it in the CRJ right now as I'm not at home and don't have all CRJ stuff with me. 

However, you also write "The same thing happens ...  for the STAR TRANSITION too", and I cannot replicate that. STAR transitions are selectable no matter how many there are. As far as I can see, the particular bug is only present in the SID transitions.

Philipp