Corsica Photoreal

Migou

Nice pics Migou, the Javvy makes anywhere look cool, but (I think) Damman's Corsica pack looks amazing. Here's an unusual thing- a link to the .org, where I'd posted a video of the same scenery, but I flew a bit lower!

http://tiny.cc/iq3g3

Your pics have reminded me I need to do some more high speed/altitude exploring, thanks!

Many thanks for your comments, my system is not very recent but with quality components and fine overclocking.

The specs are :XP-SP3, EVGA Motherboards 680i , Intel Core 2 Duo E8600@4 Ghz, 4 Gigas Memory with FSB@1333 Mhz and a Geforce GTX275, Monitor Dell 24'' and track-IR 4. When flying at a lower altitude over city the FPS can drop to 30 FPS ... But mostly is 60 FPS and X-Plane is tuned with not all parameters to High of cours. But when you compare to FSX is a dream and I think the future for X-Plane is bright :D Have a good flight  8)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest iannik

corsica photoreal is my fav scenery with tenerife photoreal scenery.

unfortunally airports miss some apron and taxyway and airport objects are usually suspended in the air.

• 4 weeks later...