I am (sometimes) the 5th highest rated file.

Colin S

This one is for Cameron, and unlike most of my posts, it's not a whiny complaint.

I went into the File Library and saw this... which made me happy...

2187902_orig.png

...but then, later I went back, and there was another column of information on the right hand side of the page, cutting the highlight sections down to only 2 items wide. Thinking, "oh, it must have been moved to the second page," I click to see the second page... and was baffled by its absence. I'm not saying PUT ME ON THE FIRST PAGE I'm just wondering how the system works :) Frankly, CYYZ is better than mine in the first place.

Colin S

I don't entirely follow what you're saying here, but if you're asking why you may sometimes be there and sometimes not, the answer is because if some files have the same number of votes and same rating, it will cycle through them.

It's the fact that it vanishes off of all three pages, maybe they all have the same rating. Thanks though.