Two Questions

mdolislager

I recently bought the duchess and it looks fantastic! So first of all a big thank you for your hard work.

1. When I open the POH all I get in terms of text is boxes and question marks. It's as if the font that was used is unrecognizable. Is there a more updated version or a way I can get a better copy? There are two POH is the documentation folder and both are like this.

2. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to remove the yoke from view. Maybe it is stated in the POH but as was said, I can't read that either. I've seen photos where they are removed so I know it's possible.

Thanks for any help!

Marcos

1. When I open the POH all I get in terms of text is boxes and question marks. It's as if the font that was used is unrecognizable. Is there a more updated version or a way I can get a better copy? There are two POH is the documentation folder and both are like this.

Not sure what PDF software you're using, but it doesn't sound to be coping appropriately. Adobe's own free Reader is usually a good choice.

2. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to remove the yoke from view. Maybe it is stated in the POH but as was said, I can't read that either. I've seen photos where they are removed so I know it's possible.

Quoting the manual: "We have added a click-spot over the cabin air blower area. This click-spot will show or hide the yokes."