Aerobridge's new website! Again :P

Peter T.

A suggestion, meant only to help not offend, please ignore if you don't like it:

We are a relatively now freeware add-on developing group, dedicated in bringing you realistic airport add-ons for X-Plane flight simulator. We have experiences in game developing that allows us to develop new techniques and the best freewares for X-Plane.

Our goal, is to give you the most authentic experience in X-Plane.

We are a freeware development group dedicated to bringing you realistic airport add-ons for the X-Plane flight simulator. Our experience allows us to innovate and leverage new techniques, resulting in the best freeware for X-Plane.

(I don't like the second sentence, but I'm short on time...I may revisit it to clean it up some; sorry!)
Edited by cruster

Hello,

I downloaded the Meigs Field which looks brilliant but there was a weird issue that I could see through, or not see some of the textures properly as I get closer to the runway on approach.  I think I read somewhere that you were doing a version for XP10 and I wonder if that would solve the issue.

Thanks

Andy

http://aerobridge.moonfruit.com/

sigh...i love website designing :)

Hello,

Wonderful new site, and I certainly do appreciate the effort!

Question:

1) What graphics modeling software did you use to build the now defunct GA airport, Megs Field?

2) Do you have a specific plan and/or objective for developing more airport models in the Western United States?

Thanks and congratulations!  :)

I must say, i hardly fly outside my country (Brazil), but after seeing your work..... oh my....

Many years since i don't fly in Meigs Field, i just remember that i was there a lot on previous MSFS versions, but now, on XP 10, i really need to do some flights around there.

Congratulations on your work, i haven't tried yet, but saw the video and it looks awesome, excellent work!

Thank you so much for sharing such a good work!