Rrrr Zzzz i waiting i waiting and no play with my plane in 64bit..

the_papy

ok , 3 monts after and x-aviation no sending the 64 plug in .. i thing now is more stable .. why do no distribute now??

i dont want use xp10.11 32bits==> version crj 1.5.2 crash xplane  and 32bits many out of memory etc.. i dont want continuous but now i play with you jetstream32 in xp64bits and im happy ok , ,now i want to change , i want play too with my product, crj200

x-plane.org send the client new patch 64bits , if xplane10.20. official is 2013 you sending plug in 2013????  i understand for many reason in start 10.20.0 but now after 3 month ?..

Edited by the_papy

I understand your frustration, however, x-plane 64bits is still beta. X-aviation will not release the crj200 while under beta. I get the feeling it has been their policy all along : to deliver completed quality products, even if it means waiting a long time for them (cf. MU-2). If they release the CRJ 64b now and something breaks with the next xplane update, users will be very frustrated and x-aviation will have to take the blame for something they have no control over.

I am sure they have not been idle during this time, and that the 64bit version is almost out of the door. Once xplane 10.20 64bits goes final, I am sure they will give the CRJ a thorough test flight and then release it in a flash.

So, just like me and many other impatient users, all you have to do is wait, patiently.

T.

• Upvote 1

Please stop posting about it, Papy. It's really getting old.

Emalice is spot on.

There is much more to the whole process than you are aware. Nothing is stopping you from launching 32-bit X-Plane other than your own free will.

You have posted about this countless times, and further emailed about it even more. Give it a break.

• Upvote 1