X-Plane 10.20 Beta 11 Out now!!

cessna729

X-Plane 10.20 Beta 11 Out now!!

X-Plane 10.20 Beta 11 (Coming Soon)

Kingair Fixed

• autopilot buttons for Flight Director, Autopilot on, yaw damper and pitch control added.
  • Rudder pedals animated
  • Several texture refinements / enhancements
  • Added stall warning annunciator

New plugin system build for Linux/Windows avoids junk in the log. biggrin.png

Bug Fixes:

• Fixed missing gravel at 70S airport.
  • Turbulence turned down for some METARs. biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png
  • MP pressure fixed on helicopters
  • Reduced network bandwidth for multiplayer.
  • Map placement bug fixed where the plane was not set up at the right speeds when clicked in the upper right corner of the iOS window
  • Holding down AP knobs while sim paused still selects AP at high speed
  • Mach-IAS button picks right mach number. biggrin.png
  • Missing wings fixed for RC planes
  • Safe mode starts with global shadows off.
  • Fixed loading of BK117 plugin on Linux.
  • Fixed crash on Linux with VirtualGL

cessna729.

• Upvote 1

King Air is a bit tough to start.  you have to set the condition levers to lo idle and then his the starter buttons and hold them donwn for a really long time.   I've tweaked this for the next beta 12...which shouldn't be terribly long.  We are coming down to the last few betas before RC.   The starter model is much improved over this beta 11, being much closer to the real thing.

TK

Edited by tkyler
  • Upvote 1

TK.

Thank's a lot for fixing the autopilot in the King Air. Have not  had time to test this yet, but are there still some issues with radio (com1 and com2)?
Last time I had a go in the King Air, I was (after a lot of fiddling) able to activate the com radio, but all I could do was to listen to the ATIS. Even after filing a flight plan, there was no way to get clearance  or at all interact with ATC . This works perfectly in the Baron though, at the same airport.

Best e.

Scenery Devs:

FYI - No change in any of the built-in library.txt files vs beta 10.

You're good for 10.20 current scenery working.

- CK.

I have DIFFs now going back a few versions - don't want to get caught again like B5 to B7 where a bunch got changed and/or depreciated.

I'll post updates if I detect changes in the library during the 10.20 beta run.

Can't wait for work to end so that I can spend quality time with wife and kids .... and then (when an appropriate amount of time has elapsed) negotiate a tactical withdrawal to my PC lol!

Once 10.20 goes final, XA will release the MU2 update to ensure many more hours before the glowing LEDs. Why do they hate our families? :D

I've got this nuisance with updating my x-plane, I wanted to organise my custom scenery folder a bit better so i renamed all the Aerosoft sceneries by deleting the "aerosoft" part in the beginning so there's only the ICAO code and the airport name, like all my other airport addons. Now everytime i run the patcher, it thinks that i'm missing the AS scenery and redownloads all of them from the server, i guess a solution would be to rename all of them back before running patcher, but i didn't remember what the first part was.. I'm going to write it down now, but would there be any way to ignore the AS sceneries in the patcher so i don't have to download & delete those duplicate folders?

I've got this nuisance with updating my x-plane, I wanted to organise my custom scenery folder a bit better so i renamed all the Aerosoft sceneries by deleting the "aerosoft" part in the beginning so there's only the ICAO code and the airport name, like all my other airport addons. Now everytime i run the patcher, it thinks that i'm missing the AS scenery and redownloads all of them from the server, i guess a solution would be to rename all of them back before running patcher, but i didn't remember what the first part was.. I'm going to write it down now, but would there be any way to ignore the AS sceneries in the patcher so i don't have to download & delete those duplicate folders?

It is best to leave any default files as they are as Laminar will continue to update them.

If you do not want scenery to be used, read this.

It is best to leave any default files as they are as Laminar will continue to update them.

If you do not want scenery to be used, read this.

I guess so, and I know the .ini controls the order but i like to have my folders organised too, just makes everything easier... But i guess i'll just keep the aerosoft named folders and delete the ones i had renamed.