Haiti/Dominican Republic Earthquake

Rafael Fernandez

I would like to announce that I must take some time off. (2-3 weeks.) from doing what I love. Because 2 days ago an earthquake of magnitude 7.0 struck the island of Hispaniola where I am from and where my entire family is living. Im sure all of you have heard. But I have lost 2 family members unfortunately. This is a really tough time for me and my my entire family. I hope you all understand and deep condelences goto the Haitian people who got it much worse. I hope youall understand..

I would like to announce that I must take some time off. (2-3 weeks.) from doing what I love. Because 2 days ago an earthquake of magnitude 7.0 struck the island of Hispaniola where I am from and where my entire family is living. Im sure all of you have heard. But I have lost 2 family members unfortunately. This is a really tough time for me and my my entire family. I hope you all understand and deep condelences goto the Haitian people who got it much worse. I hope youall understand..

take care Rafael, no need for apologies for such a terrible disaster.