XP v10.20b1 64bit. Out

edwin

It has a very diverse effect on Trakir. If opened in 64 bit the connection is made but it cuts out after about 30 seconds. Unfortunately if one opens in the 32 bit option the problem persists.

I have several installs on this machine so I can always fly. However if you only have the one I would suggest installing another and trying 64 bit or waiting and following the bug reports Remlap. LR have been pretty smart at cleaning up issues with v10 since its release nearly a year ago now.

For some reason my general fps has rarely exceeded 62 max with all options Maxed out. I have just been getting 95fps with the same settings!--Considering the general word has been that 64 bit would not increase fps I'm chuffed. I've seen a couple of other reports to this effect today.

• Upvote 1

For cripes sake, they just released an early 64bit beta, not all ironed out yet, and you are making noise about how this and that won`t work. Please, give it a chance.

Remember those developers have only just opened 64bit themselves and have yet to recode to 64bit. But if you think you improvements right now, they might not

be there as 64bit gets further long. Be patient, it will all work out in time.

Edited by Jim Kallinen
  • Upvote 2

Listen Jim--Maybe you got out of the wrong side of the Cockpit thiis morning but I certainly cant see any complaints,whines or whinging in this Post for a kickstart- Indeed thats a long haul away-Maybe you should wipe your Goggles--you seem to have splashed some mud on them--then read the 'words' again & not between them --in particular the 'touchdown' phrase in #5........

Have a G'day Pal-----

Ps..'the weathers miserable in London too'

Edited by edwin

For cripes sake, they just released an early 64bit beta, not all ironed out yet, and you are making noise about how this and that won`t work. Please, give it a chance.

Remember those developers have only just opened 64bit themselves and have yet to recode to 64bit. But if you think you improvements right now, they might not

be there as 64bit gets further long. Be patient, it will all work out in time.

I think we're just stating what is/isn't working so others may know it isn't just them.I don't see anyone complaining.

Phantom--

Ben Supnik got back about the Trakir issues/Bug report.. They really can't fathom the problem at present but are hard at work on it & will note it in the X-Plane Wiki update sectiion once they've sussed it. Hope it's soon--weird without it alright.

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...