Aircraft from v9 to v10 ??

edwin

I realise that most FS Aircraft suppliers upgrade their aircraft when theres a big transition as occurred with the V9 to v10 Editions once the Edition has stabilised. However some do not but we are encouraged to sort out things like Airfoils on our own systems ourselves.

I've come across a couple of Aircraft for instance the Alabeo Pitts and Sukhoi 'payware' & a very 'finicky' to fly properly (but a really beautful Aircraft in all respects) the freeware 'Antons AN_2' which have a related problem of power loss when flown in v10. They fly without a hitch in v9 for which they were intended and apart from the crucial power issue in v10 too.

Am I correct in assuming that like the 'Airfoil' business this is a universal problem with the affected aircraft and might there be a general 'Airfoil' (albeit 'power' in this case) type fix we can manipulate ourselves? Cheers

Shame Cameron-- sadly not everyone looks into/sorts issues as you & yours.

Alabeo clearly state that there might be issues in their Sales Gumph & may sort it one day.

That lovely Anton An-2 however is a quite a spectacular 'Freeware number' and the files are offerred//open to developement. Your CRJ-200 offers a great startup sequence which took me time to get used to & I love-- The An_2 is like a Finicky Old Lady in comparison but I feel elated if I can keep concentrated enough to keep her airbourne for a complete flight--she's a challenge even in v9.

Thanks for the info--Edwin