How Long Do you Spend Developing (Developers)

-TheoGregory

How long have you spent constructing an add-on in one sitting? (Hours)  

14 members have voted

1. 1. How long have you spent constructing an add-on in one sitting? (Hours)

• >5
    • 6-10
    • 11-15
    • 16-20
    • 21-30
    • 31-40
    • 41-50
    • 50<

Hey,

We (Jason Goran and Myself) were talking on skype and decided to ask on X-Pilot how long a developer has spent developing an addon of any kind in one sitting (with the exception of getting food and toilet etc)

I personally have done 35 hours before i'll leave it up to Goran and Jason to post here and set there record.

And if you've developed an add-on please feel free to vote and write the number in the thread.

So far in on 20 hours at the moment straight on Saab 340.

-Theo

Not to long ago I spent 20hrs on the Malibu, on top of that I had to fly out to Tennessee that next morning. After ariving in Tennessee I had to drive another two and  a half hours; I finally hit the bed at 9pm. That next morning I had to get up at 3 am to drive back and catch the flight home. I was a zombie!

I usually stay up before flights, I cant stand waiting in airports.

The longest I've ever been up was 2 and a half days, doing homework in high school.

Not to long ago I spent 20hrs on the Malibu, on top of that I had to fly out to Tennessee that next morning. After ariving in Tennessee I had to drive another two and  a half hours; I finally hit the bed at 9pm. That next morning I had to get up at 3 am to drive back and catch the flight home. I was a zombie!

I usually stay up before flights, I cant stand waiting in airports.

The longest I've ever been up was 2 and a half days, doing homework in high school.

On a side note! longest ive stayed up is 72 hours straight!!! but thats a diff story altogether lol.

I don't know how anyone can sit in front of the computer for longer than three hours! :o

Of the basic liveries I've made (Which are no longer existent) I have taken no more than three hours, and I needed breaks in between!

I need to do something active or I'll go crazy!  :D

(Bravo to those who actually devote so much time to their hobby! 30 Hours +? )

• 2 weeks later...