Greetings,

First, this plane is a heck of a lot of fun! Thanks for all the hard work put into it. Now, down to business!

Main issue:

Think I've stumbled upon another bug. In my flight today I was tracking an NDB (HN, freq 330, near BIHN). I flipped the power to ADF1 off (I wasn't sure if another radio gauge was on or off by the switch, so I was trying to compare with a gauge I knew was on) and when I flipped it back on, the ADF was no longer working. I went into the equipment failures menu and "reset all to operational" but I have equipment failures off by default anyway. I loaded up the DC-3 in various locations to test the ADF gauge, and it wouldn't track any NDBs. After several X-Plane restarts, I finally loaded up an entirely different plane, then quit and reloaded X-Plane, checked that the ADF was working in alternate plane, then restarted the DC-3. The ADF was again working. However, upon flipping the power to off, and then back on again, same problem, the ADF won't turn back on.

Secondary issue:

I frequently can't turn the radio dials, especially the ADF and transponder. The option to rotate them simply won't show up. Altering position in the VC doesn't clear this up. Sometimes there isn't a problem, but many other times it won't work at all. ADF2 does this more often than ADF1, but sometimes it's the whole radio panel.

Secondary-Secondary issue: The reason I turned off the ADF was because I couldn't tell if my ADF2 was on or off. The on/off switches don't seem to have any sort of indentation or line indicating which setting they are on. There is a change in coloring when flipping the switch, but I can't tell what it indicates.

Thanks!

Think I've stumbled upon another bug. In my flight today I was tracking an NDB (HN, freq 330, near BIHN). I flipped the power to ADF1 off (I wasn't sure if another radio gauge was on or off by the switch, so I was trying to compare with a gauge I knew was on) and when I flipped it back on, the ADF was no longer working. I went into the equipment failures menu and "reset all to operational" but I have equipment failures off by default anyway. I loaded up the DC-3 in various locations to test the ADF gauge, and it wouldn't track any NDBs. After several X-Plane restarts, I finally loaded up an entirely different plane, then quit and reloaded X-Plane, checked that the ADF was working in alternate plane, then restarted the DC-3. The ADF was again working. However, upon flipping the power to off, and then back on again, same problem, the ADF won't turn back on.

I will reserve comment until this has been further tested on our end.

Secondary issue:

I frequently can't turn the radio dials, especially the ADF and transponder. The option to rotate them simply won't show up. Altering position in the VC doesn't clear this up. Sometimes there isn't a problem, but many other times it won't work at all. ADF2 does this more often than ADF1, but sometimes it's the whole radio panel.

We have no control as to when or how these show up. That's something better taken up with Laminar for. It's a matter of 3D-Space and X-Plane's interpretation of when manip handles should show.

We have no control as to when or how these show up. That's something better taken up with Laminar for. It's a matter of 3D-Space and X-Plane's interpretation of when manip handles should show.

You know what, you did mention this before. Sorry for the repetition.

• 3 months later...

I couldn't tell if my ADF2 was on or off. The on/off switches don't seem to have any sort of indentation or line indicating which setting they are on. There is a change in coloring when flipping the switch, but I can't tell what it indicates.

YES! This is very frustrating!