TBM 900 crashes to desktop when trying to start a flight (Mac Mojave, XP 11.5)

jarcelus

Hello,

I just purchased TBM 900 and I cannot open the plane since it crashes all the time.

I have read that other customers had similar problems, with different solutions.

I attach the log file, where at the bottom says: 

2024-06-30 09:51:48 xtcas[xplane.c:678]: This is X-TCAS version b4a4bb2 (confopts: VSI:0 STYLE:1 GTS820:1)
--=={This application has crashed because of the plugin: X-TCAS/mac_x64/X-TCAS.xpl}==--

I have many payware planes, includin several x-aviation ones and I never had this problem.

Is there any solution?

Thanks and kind regards,

Juan

Log.txt

Edited by jarcelus

• jarcelus changed the title to TBM 900 crashes to desktop when trying to start a flight (Mac Mojave, XP 11.5)
Posted (edited)

It is difficult to understand that after purchasing in  the past few years 5 planes, 2 weather applications, and 2 sceneries from X-aviation, I do not get any help or replay, either from this vendor or from Hot Start. Based on my attempts to load the TBM 900, it seems to be  an issue with two of the plugins. Actually, after removing the X-ATC, the plane loaded but was graphically affected and almost unflyable.  I would consider updating my Mas Os from Mojave to Monterey if I was sure that it would solve the problem. It would help potential buyers to get more detailed information on the specific OS version required  by a plane before paying for it and being unable to fly it.

Looking forward to receiving any help or feedback.

Juan 

Edited by jarcelus

Well, after 99 reads of my original post, and absolute lack of support from other users, Hot Start,  and X-aviation, I have decided to stop further purchases from this site. I guess, asking for a refund will be a waste of time.

In order to avoid frustration and anger to future customers,  please consider seriously -especially if you are Mac owners- purchasing this plane if you do not want to loose 60 euros. At least I did not take the risk of getting, as I was thinking of, the Challenger.

Extremely disappointed with the customer service.

Good bye!