Finally seen the light

ipaxton

2 months ago I decided enough is enough with FSX and litterally threw it in the garbage. I tried out the demo of X-Plane 10 last week and was really suprised how nice it looked and how well it worked on my new PC :) So Saturday I ordered X-Plane 10 from Amazon and having it shipped to me in two days. Looking forward to fully using X-Plane. Let me know what you all think of it so far I'm curious.

You'll always have the people who you just can't please no matter what. Try and stay away from the negative threads around the net. I for one absolutely love X-Plane 10 and am not looking back. My biggest advice to you is to just sit back and be patient. X-Plane 10 is completely new and it will take some time..years even for aircraft to be released. With the recent addition of Carenado, Aerosoft and now PMDG, it's only a matter of time until XP10 is full of high quality add-ons. Here within the coming months there will be some stellar aircraft released. There are a few out already that can get you started, take a look at x-aviation. I'm a proud owner of the CRJ, fantastic aircraft. The X-Plane community is growing, we are glad to have you aboard.

• Upvote 1

I had X-plane 9 no offense I wasn't impressed at the time. I too own the CRJ-200 love the aircraft quite possibley the best aircraft in the X-Plane community. I appreciate your kind feed back hopefully some others will chime in on there thoughts on X-Plane 10. Also looking forward to seeing what PMDG can come up with for X-Plane 10 and I know Carenado can do some awesome work. Hopefully Captain Sim will come aboard would love to see that. Anyways, lets hear some more :)