Some of the Bugs I ran into... IXEG 1.5.2

cadetski

Hello! I`d like to mention the couple of bugs I`ve run into with the IXEG 737 so far.

The 3 red lights for the landing gear comes on and off randomly after I use my keyboard shortcut to set the gear to OFF (after it`s been set to UP of course).

I did the 2nd tutorial flight. The one ending with an autoland into KLAS. And the touchdown rate was around 500fpm with the autoland!

And there is also the very rapid engine start up thing which the devs are already aware of.

The other thing is the color of the disconnect lights for the AP, AT and FMC message. They turn up red in either test.

The aircraft sometimes may have some hard time following a VOR signal with VORLOC mode on. (Zigzags)

Cheers. 

The problem with this "gear warning" is that you see it all the time - so you totally get used to it :lol:.

Fortunately there is also the gear warning horn (also implemented correctly) that will sound when you misconfigure for landing (silenceable/not silenceable) and of course finally the GPWS warning "too low - gear".

So for a mentally healthy and composed pilot it is virtually impossible to land with the gear up - there are some skillsets that do allow this, though.

PIA = Please Inform Allah :o

https://www.flightglobal.com/safety/pia-a320-crew-lowered-then-raised-undercarriage-before-gear-up-touchdown/138979.article

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-53182750

Edited by Litjan
  • Like 1