Constant freezes and basically CTD's after 3-8 Minutes

Frost

I have constant freezes and basically CTD's after 3-8 Minutes. Sometimes I'm able to program almost all necessary data into the FMC/CDU and sometimes it already shuts down the sim in preflight. 
I finally bought the aircraft 4days ago, after over 1 1/2 years of hesitation and watching YT videos about it. The last thing I've expected was that I couldn't even get it airborne. I managed to do one actual flight after I've disabled Vulkan, but everybody with a AMD card knows, that that not only reduces FPS but also makes every reflecting surface translucent. I don't have to add, that that isn't an actual option for me. But it shows, that the issue is most probably driver, Vulkan, and or AMD related.

Log.txt

Edited by Frost

21 hours ago, Pils said:

From the Hot Start Discord server.

Thanks, I'll try that.

I flew two times from EHAM to LOWI now(the old PMDG tutorial flight) with the 1.8. beta version of the CL650 and I didn't had the slightest problem. Ofc I can't discern why, but I tried it one more time with the 1.7. release version and whilst I was setting up the CDU it was the complete same again -freeze and basically CTD. After that I tried  the 1.8. version again and it worked flawlessly again.
I hope it stays that way, but it's looking quite promising.
PS: I didn't even had to tick off, or remove any of my installed plugins.