AC Skips FOB and Cockpit is INOP

Mandretti

I've been away from this ac for several months and coming back into it there are some issues.  First, I'm immediately in the cockpit - skipping the FBO.  I'm getting an audio warning on start up to check the script quarantine, and a visual message about a sound file.  And nothing is operational in the cockpit.  I'm thinking a re-install is in order for this XP12 version.  If so, can someone provide a link to info about the correct way to reinstall the product.  And of course if there's a solution without requiring a reinstall I'm all ears...

Edit:  Looks like there are a lot of LUA scripts disabled, and a 650 script in quarantine.  I'm concerned that I just delete the CL650 Aircraft directly and re-run the install that this will not get cleaned up.  But perhaps I will be enlightened in a reply to the post. 

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Mandretti

2 hours ago, Mandretti said:

Looks like there are a lot of LUA scripts disabled, and a 650 script in quarantine.

The CL650 makes no use of Lua.

2 hours ago, Mandretti said:

If so, can someone provide a link to info about the correct way to reinstall the product.

Running the installer downloaded from X-Aviation will handle uninstalling any existing installations.

• Like 1