Tracking XP10

OlaHaldor

Finally, x-a says 'Preparing for Shipment'. Ha, I thought I ordered mine early!

Cool! :)

It's been crazy for everyone, Simon. I guess we should have expected no less though, huh? :)

Not exactly a "bad" thing for any of us....even as users. Just means more people coming over and a big market to develop for!

Yes cam, I'm not that bothered, ESP as patches are flying out and Seattle is a big place to explore. I really hope for you all that this does take off well! And yeah, hopefully the market for addons, ESP scenery, gets much bigger to justify the investment in time.

Sales are better than any of us really anticipated. We knew it was going to be big, but obviously everyone's judgement was off a tad. :)

Anyhow, we're rapidly getting through orders as quickly as we can!

I see Whiskeyportal has stated disappointment here in his shipping status, but it would be no less different anywhere else! Jim Kallinen's post shows just that...and he ordered SAME DAY it was put up from Laminar!

What about you, Mateus. Did you not end up ordering at all?

Good, good. I did, but I had to go from Laminar, due to some complications (I will be travelling when my package will arrive, sadly, hence the "complications"). Either way, I've learnt to have lower expectations regarding release and shipping dates of X-Plane software, so, when it does come, you are even happier than you would have been if your expectations were higher. For example, the CRJ-200. I had waited quite a while, and there had been some "close calls". So I kind of put it in the back of my mind. Then, the fateful day arrived (a Sunday, if I'm not wrong?) when it did come out. You announced, and I was so excited and happy!! One of the first to buy, I think.

Edited by karingka

I have chosen the Metalbox edition from Aerosoft ( Live in Denmark ), so i'l have to wait a little bit more ^_^

But thats ok. Just gonna watch ALL you other guys making videos and finding all the good things in XP10. :D

Also it will be great to read all of your tweak guides for maxing out the fps.

Great times ahead

Jim Kallinen's post shows just that...and he ordered SAME DAY it was put up from Laminar!

Laminar must really be backed up with orders, still have not received any confirmation from stamps.com of shipment.

Should have waited and bought from you Cameron. Oh well. :lol:

This is my order number from Laminar, should be about a week out yet.MEYER-000000047291

Edited by Jim Kallinen

WOW, what a pleasant surprise. Just went down to check the mail and there it is. X-Plane 10 is here. Time to open the envelope and install.

Hey Jim,

You did order from X-Aviation, yes? And you are in MN?

I'm in Los Angeles...trying to guess when my copy will arrive... : )

Hey Jim,

You did order from X-Aviation, yes? And you are in MN?

I'm in Los Angeles...trying to guess when my copy will arrive... : )

Jim ordered on the first day it went up for sale from Laminar.

If you have ordered from X-Aviation you can check your order status by logging into your account. We have three phases of order status:

1. Processing

2. Preparing for Shipment (means your order is the next batch out)

3. Shipped - With tracking number (Customs tracking # provided for international buyers)

Products are shipping and being processed as quickly as possible. We're working night and day to process orders very quickly!

As with Laminar and the org, X-Aviation has been shipping as DVDs come in from UPS in multiple batches from the replicator. We all receive our shipments from the same company.

Hang in there. We're rapidly going through these at a fairly quick pace now! :)