Aircraft keeps getting failures!!!

fatflash

Hi there,

I have been delighted with the TBM cockpit experience, so realistic it makes me smile every time.

But I keep getting failures all the time, which is very unrealistic, sincerely, I could not fly for over one hour without getting another silly failure!!!

This time, on the same day, I got a prop governor failure and now a popeller blade failure???!!!
Come on, can't I just enjoy a good flight?

Please tell me how to reduce failures which DO NOT happen so often on the real world.

Logs attached.

Thank you.

Log.txt

The log also said the prop collided with something, if that’s unexpected, sometimes X-Plane gives bad terrain data that triggers this, nothing much can be done about that.

2023-04-14 14:12:37 TBM900[crash.c:455]: collision detected in zone prop_strike_ctr (flex: 0.01)

3 hours ago, Pils said:

Does your airframe have accelerated wear enabled? Are X-Plane’s random failures disabled?

Nope, I had those disabled already, and also had X-Plane configured not to fail, and I have double checked.

3 hours ago, Pils said:

The log also said the prop collided with something, if that’s unexpected, sometimes X-Plane gives bad terrain data that triggers this, nothing much can be done about that.

2023-04-14 14:12:37 TBM900[crash.c:455]: collision detected in zone prop_strike_ctr (flex: 0.01)

:D This tends to happen when your airplane loses control 10ft from the ground and you dive nose first instead of landing smoothly.

Anyway, thanks for your help.

Al.