Machine ID Locked

TryFanGamer

in november last year i installed Hot Start on My laptop and managed to lock out my main pc form X-avation. i sendt a Email but whit no anser its now starting to be a wile. and im tired of waiting.

i have not got an anser... at all

are there any other way for me to contact them to reset this??

4 hours ago, TryFanGamer said:

in november last year i installed Hot Start on My laptop and managed to lock out my main pc form X-avation. i sendt a Email but whit no anser its now starting to be a wile. and im tired of waiting.

i have not got an anser... at all

are there any other way for me to contact them to reset this??

No. There is no alternative.

5 hours ago, Ben Russell said:

You are required to name your machines and type "FREEZE" to confirm your own actions. 

The process is quite clear. 

You locked your own system. 

yes i know but when i was faced whit the option all of the 3 PC listed was the same one. the same PC so i "FREEZE" the one whit the oldest Date and aperently that "FREEZE" the main PC regardles....

now and then i got the meny to log on to the accaount and then FREEZE the old PC. so thats what i did. but when i installd it on my laptop i got the menu of alle the loggons and hadde to FREEZE the PC so i did whit the oldest date but i think all of them are the same an by doing so i lock all the instense. because all the PC listet wher tha same one.

but you cant lock the pc you are one so when i gat the Menu to lock a PC i removed one from the list and it did nothing because its the PC im logging on to

do you understand????

its hard for me to explain. but all i want is help to rectify the problem. i understand that the FREEZE proses is all "quite clear" but some how i managed to mess it up and now i need help thats all i want. to be abel to play on my Main PC! 

:-(