Direct-to not working correctly in flight plan page on G1000

mmusial

I'm using this simulation and pilot edge to keep in practice when I'm not flying a real SR22 and some of the G1000 functionality isn't correct which is ok for the most part but one thing really does mess things up for practice.  If you have waypoints in the flight plan (FPL) you cannot select one and use the direct to feature of a real G1000.  If you hit direct to button you the data entry window in the G1000 to populate the waypoint.  The real g1000 draws a magenta (GPS) line from your current position to the waypoint you selected direct-to and then you can use NAV mode in autopilot to navigate if you want to the new waypoint.    Any workaround for this or an update that can be made to make this function correctly?

Also the zoom out/in is backwards for the default realsimgear integration with this model.  Zoom + actually zooms out and lets you see more of the map.  Zoom -  zooms in.  Any easy way to swap this out, even on my end?

This is XP11.   the direct to button on the actual realsimgear G1000 MFD works as it should, except it erases all waypoint prior to the one you just selected as Direct To.  The direct to button on the realsimgear GCU is the one that doesn't work.  I'm now using the dataref tool and commandmap.ini to see what hitting the button on the Realsimgear MFD does vs the GCU.  I may have to contact Realsimgear for this and see how they have it setup.   in the meantime if it would be possible to update so the direct to function to not erase previous waypoints that would be great!

59 minutes ago, mmusial said:

This is XP11.   the direct to button on the actual realsimgear G1000 MFD works as it should, except it erases all waypoint prior to the one you just selected as Direct To.  The direct to button on the realsimgear GCU is the one that doesn't work.  I'm now using the dataref tool and commandmap.ini to see what hitting the button on the Realsimgear MFD does vs the GCU.  I may have to contact Realsimgear for this and see how they have it setup.   in the meantime if it would be possible to update so the direct to function to not erase previous waypoints that would be great!

The flight plan waypoint behavior is an X-Plane bug, as the underlying navigator is the X1000.