Nose gear and Hyd Pump 3A

brucekn

Care giving has kept me so far from trying out the new version of the CL650 released recently.  I finally got to try a startup from Cold and Dark today, and I got as far as turning Hyd Pump 3A to ON, then getting with the Intent of using the switch in the external side panel (where also the AC GPU feed is plugged into), however the gear door was already open.  I removed the nose gear pin, then tried to close the nose gear door with that external switch, but no movement of the nose gear door.

I started again with a new air-frame, referring to the excellent tutorial video by Graeme to make sure that I did everything right-  and it may be that the new version renders some of that tutorial video to be missing parts of a  procedure.  The first thing is the obvious gear door being already open, then the inability to close it.  Is there another pin somewhere that I haven’t removed?

Thanks for this excellent product!

5 hours ago, rjb4000 said:

There are three total pins in the nose gear area - one is for the nose gear itself, the other two are for the RAT extension and the gear door. Make sure you’ve removed all three then hit the switch to close the gear door!

Thanks rjb, I see the nose gear door and RAT pins, thanks for the help.  I had incorrectly assumed there was just the gear pin in there.  This product just keeps getting better all the time!