Duchess in XP10 Demo?

sichars1968

Hi Goran

I don't know whether the Duchess needs modification for XP10, but I have tried loading it in the demo and there is a problem with the airfoil files.

It says the file Beechcraft Duchess/airloils/NACA63_1_-415.afl

is too old and should be updated/replaced

In brackets below this it has

(aifl.cpp:166)

I hope this helps, and you are able to get me up to speed with the Duchess in XP10.

I must take this opportunity to congratulate you on a fabulous aircraft, this aside, in XP9 it is the aircraft I fly most of the time, and for somebody who switched from MSFS to XP a year ago it is a real treat.

I must say that if people would only take the time to properly configure XP they would realise how much better, in my opinion, it is than MSFS. Also there are so many helpful people on these forums which makes it easier to do and more enjoyable.

Keep up the good work.

Kind regards

Simon

Hi Goran

I don't know whether the Duchess needs modification for XP10, but I have tried loading it in the demo and there is a problem with the airfoil files.

It says the file Beechcraft Duchess/airloils/NACA63_1_-415.afl

is too old and should be updated/replaced

In brackets below this it has

(aifl.cpp:166)

I hope this helps, and you are able to get me up to speed with the Duchess in XP10.

I must take this opportunity to congratulate you on a fabulous aircraft, this aside, in XP9 it is the aircraft I fly most of the time, and for somebody who switched from MSFS to XP a year ago it is a real treat.

I must say that if people would only take the time to properly configure XP they would realise how much better, in my opinion, it is than MSFS. Also there are so many helpful people on these forums which makes it easier to do and more enjoyable.

Keep up the good work.

Kind regards

Simon

Max beat me to it.

Anyway, thanks for your comments.

Very much appreciated!