v 1.7 CTD

patchadams69

I'm on a fresh windows 10 install, fresh X Plane 12 Install and Fresh Hot Start 650 Install.  Literally the only addon I have installed is the Hot Start 650 and nothing else.  I have my sound designation set from default to my gaming monitor.  I keep getting a CTD every time I load into the sim and I don't get 5 minutes into checking out the plane and it crashes.  I have no idea why.

Log.txt

1 hour ago, patchadams69 said:

I'm on a fresh windows 10 install, fresh X Plane 12 Install and Fresh Hot Start 650 Install.  Literally the only addon I have installed is the Hot Start 650 and nothing else.  I have my sound designation set from default to my gaming monitor.  I keep getting a CTD every time I load into the sim and I don't get 5 minutes into checking out the plane and it crashes.  I have no idea why.

Log.txt 179.1 kB · 2 downloads

This is the simulator itself causing the crash so would need to report to Laminar Research. However make sure sound is enabled in X-Plane and Windows, and the master volume slider in X-Plane isn’t zero.