Hot Start Challenger 650

Hello. I bought the Hot start Challenger 650 on X-Plane 12 (I already had it on X-Plane 11). On the XP12 version, I can't get the base map on the cabin panel which provides distance and time remaining as well as altitude and temperature. I only have these indications on a blue background. How to get the card? Thank you in advance for your help.

2 hours ago, Jean-Luc Camembert said:

Hello. I bought the Hot start Challenger 650 on X-Plane 12 (I already had it on X-Plane 11). On the XP12 version, I can't get the base map on the cabin panel which provides distance and time remaining as well as altitude and temperature. I only have these indications on a blue background. How to get the card? Thank you in advance for your help.

I assume you didn't buy it twice, because X-Plane 12 was a free update!

But, as far as you report goes, I'm guessing you're on an Apple Silicon-based Mac...

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Orlando Cuesta said:

Hello. Please I NEED your help. Why do the screens appear excessively bright? Annex image of how the screens look.

Captura de pantalla 2023-04-22 215844.png

Because it’s night time and their brightness is set too high for your simulated “eyes”, just like one’s smartphone at night in bed. :) Just turn the brightnesses down on the displays using the control knobs at the rear of the pedestal.