Throttle detent, keyboard-only operations

zpkarol

I am trying to follow https://www.togasim.com/mu2docs/setup/hardware_setup.html#keyboard-and-mouse and I just can't get the throttles to lift over the detent using keyboard only. I think this section of the manual has not been updated for 2.0.4: the vanilla "lift condition levers" command seems to be gone, but I tried both "lift both levers for single lever hardware" and "lift both levers for dual lever hardware" and neither works with keyboard only.

I can move the throttles into beta range with the mouse (by "grabbing between the throttles"), but I would really like to avoid moving my hand away from the keyboard during landing run.

Any ideas?

Looks like you're right that I accidentally broke this.  Its always the first thing I put in (mouse operations); however, with the number of people using the bravo hardware, I really reworked all the "lift lever" commands and ended up adding 'joystick criteria to the lift commands'.  Really sorry about this and putting in a fix (new command) for the next update.  With XP12 final, I'm going through and tweaking the lights and some basic flight testing and will include this in the next path.  Sorry  about that and thx for reporting.

-tkyler

• Like 1

• 4 months later...