X-Plane 10 Aerosoft European Extras

Kesomir

The version sold by Aerosoft is a special European version that includes some additional scenery. We included high detail scenery for Nice (LFMN), Paderborn-Lippstadt (EDLP) and Faro (LPFR) and have added many buildings to London-Heathrow (EGLL), Paris Orly (LFPO), Frankfurt (EDDF) and Zurich (LSZH). The default Autogen scenery is also slightly adapted to give a better impression of European landscapes. Additionally many of the Mega Airport products will be available at a reduced for owners of the FS2004 or FSX versions.

Of course the version bought from us will be the latest version that includes all updates that will be available at the moment of shipping and will include a printed manual, 8 double layer DVD’s and a luxury metal box. We will also be shipping a version on hard disk in 2012 but the current shortage of affordable hard disks has put that project on hold for the moment. X-Plane will be available early next year from Aerosoft.com.

Source: http://en.shop.aerosoft.com/eshop.php?action=article_detail&s_supplier_aid=11971&s_design=DEFAULT&shopfilter_category=Flight+Simulation&s_language=english

it says available next year...from Aerosoft, doesnt actually say that XP10 from Laminar or the org wont be released on time. Still, great move by Aerosoft....never would have thought about releasing something on hard drive (wonder if they mean the new SSD drives...).

Slainte,

Andy

NZCH

Don't know, it says "X-Plane will be available early next year from Aerosoft.com" as the last sentence. What they write COULD mean they wait for 10.1 ("will include all updates" and use the time to model their stuff (which is why I really wait for this version). That also would mean that Laminar themselves will be on time for christmas.

I live in the Pacific region so getting the Aerosoft version wont mean much for me unfortunately. I will just wait for the "ordinary" version to be released and then add scenery as required.......unless they make a "Pacific" version (or anything south of the equator even....).

Slainte,

Andy

NZCH